One of the most popular pop sensations in Punjabi Music Industry, Harbhajan Mann is the one who has seen a spectacular boost on the chart list of Indi pop Songs. His mega national album release created a unique niche in the Punjabi as well as international music Industry. His versatile singing and unique lyrics compositions in Punjabi Songs gave him an edge in today’s cluttered Punjabi Pop Songs World. His meaningful song reflects Punjabi Culture and tradition while inspiring today’s youth.
Let’s Have A Look At The Legendary Biography Of Harbhajan Maan
|Real Name||Harbhajan Mann|
|Occupation||Punjabi Singer, Actor and Film Producer|
|Date of Birth||30th December 1965|
|Birth Place||Khenuana, Bathinda, Punjab, India|
|Debut Music Song & Album||Song- Ishq De Mamle (1988)|
|Acting Career||Debut Film- Jee Aayan Nu (2002)|
|Hobbies||Reading Punjabi Literature, Travelling, Spending time with family|
Harbhajan Mann’s age is around 53 years and he will turn 54 on 30th December 2019.
Harbhajan Mann’s Personal Life Information
Harbhajan Mann is a popular Punjabi singer and Actor from India. He belongs to Khemuana Village in Bathinda, Punjab India. He was born on 30th December 1965 to Sardar Harnek Singh and mother Dilip Kaur. He has two brothers named Jass Mann and Gursewak Mann and three sisters. Harbhajan Mann is married to Harmandeep Kaur. They both are blessed with 3 children, Avkash Singh Mann, Mehar Inder Singh Mann, and Sahir Kaur Mann.
Early Life Of Harbhajan Maan
Harbhajan Mann is a Punjabi Singer, Actor and film producer. In his ravishing career spanning more than 25 years, Harbhajan has taken part in more than a dozen Punjabi films and music albums. He started his singing career as an amateur in the year 1980 and began performing in local shows while studying high school in Canada. His career journey as a professional Punjabi singer came into limelight when he released his song Chithiye Nee Chithiye in 1992. This song received a huge regional success in Punjab. He realized that Canada is not the perfect place to spread the traditional music of Punjabi and then he came back to Punjab to create his unique presence in Punjabi Music Industry.
Career Highlights of Harbhajan Maan
- The year 1999 proved a milestone for Harbhajan Mann’s career when India MTV and T-Series gave him a big exposure with his album, Oye Hoye.
- It was a hugely successful album. His Indi-Punjabi-pop accent soon fascinated youth audiences from across India and Punjab. He also started performing playback songs.
- This profile takes him to the next level and he steps ahead of the field of acting. He is best known to revolutionize the styles of Punjabi cinema.
- His best performances include Ho Jaana, Nerre Nerre, Yaara O Dildara, Gaddar – The Traitor, Jatt UK, Heer Ranjha, and Saadey CM Saab.
- Harbhajan Mann is a sensational Punjabi Actor, Singer and film producer who is best known for his unique acting and singing style in Punjabi cinema.
- Harbhajan Mann’s Popular movies include Jee Aayan Nu, Heer Ranjha, Asa Nu Mann Wanna Da, and Jag Jeondeyan De Mele.
- He also collaborated with his brother Gursewak Mann in Satrangi Peengh 2 in January 2013.
- He said that he wants and always will create the music that will touch the soul of his audience and will live for the years to come.
- His music video “Chaun Ku Dina Da Mela” by the director Bobby Sandhu received great acclaim and got an appreciation for being true to Punjabi traditional.
- He acted in the film ‘Haani’ in 2013 which was directed by Amitoj Maan. Their collaboration in Punjabi film 2015 also received great appreciation from the audience
- We hope this sensational Singer and Actor keep on inspiring us with his incredible talent and worthy songs based on Punjabi culture.
Some Lesser-Known Facts About Harbhajan Maan
- Mann brought up in Canada but came back to India after realizing his dream to pursue his career in the Punjabi Music World.
- During his childhood, Harbhajan wished to become a singer and started singing in local Gurudwaras in his village with his brother Gursewak Mann who is also a Punjabi Singer today.
- He inspired for singing and also learned from his Guru Baba Karnail Singh.
- During his 6th standard, he moved to Canada. There, he began learning classical singing from Balbir Singh Bandhu and Shiek Hamed.
- He began singing in Canada in local shows in 1980 and performed at several shows for the South Asian community.
- He began his career in music industry as a professional singer with his hit song Chithiye Ne Chithiye in 1992
- Harbhajan Mann hit song Gallan Goriyan shot him to overnight fame in 1999
[…] Also Read & Enjoy About Harbhajan Maan […]