The heartthrob of the Punjabi Music Industry, Sharry Mann is one of the most sought after Punjabi Singers. He is also a great Actor and song lyricist in Punjabi Industry. He is well applauded for all his three talents. His tremendous music journey has given incredible kinds of songs and music to the Punjabi industry. Not only in Punjab State, Sharry Mann is loved by the people in foreign states as well.
Let’s learn All About Sharry Mann Biography
|Real Name||Surinder Singh Mann|
|Occupation||Singer, Actor & Song Lyricist|
|Date of Birth||September 12, 1982|
|Birth Place||Mohali, Punjab, India|
|Education Qualification||Graduation in Civil Eng. Rode Land College, Moga, Punjab, India|
|Debut Music Album||Album-Yaar Anmulle (2011)|
|Acting Career||Debut Film- Oye Hoye Pyar Ho Gya (2013)|
|Hobbies||Listening Music, Reading Books & Cooking|
As of now, Sharry Mann’s Age is 37 years in 2019. He will turn 38 on September 12, 2020
Personal Life Information of Sharry Mann
- Sharry Mann, the owner of soulful voice was born on September 12, 1982, to S. Balbir Singh and Mother, Harmel Kaur.
- He hails from a small village near District Mohali in the Punjab State in India.
- He has two siblings, 1 brother, and 1 sister.
- He is married and has children as well.
- He is well known for his incredible work as a Punjabi Singer, Actor & Bhangra Dancer in Punjabi Industry.
- He has completed his graduation in Civil Engineering from Rode Land College, Moga, Punjab.
- He began his career journey from his college times and performed as a mimicry artist in various competitions.
- That was the time when he realized his passion for singing.
- He used to perform mimicry act based on Gurdas Mann who is popular as the Kohinoor of Punjabi Music Industry.
- He often tells that he is inspired by Gurdas Mann and started his career because of his blessings.
- Before his debut as a singer, Sharry Mann only wanted to get a chance in the industry as a song lyricist.
- He offered his writings to many popular Punjabi singers of that time, but nobody supports him as a great lyricist.
- So he planned to transform his lyricist journey to singing and thought he should give himself a chance to himself.
- The real reason behind his success goes well with an English proverb “If the opportunity doesn’t knock, then build a door”. This formula worked very well and became a milestone for his career.
Music Career of Sharry Maan
The beginning of the year 2010 proved a masterstroke year for Sharry Mann. That time made him shine high like a star. With no professional knowledge and training of music, Sharry Mann shot to fame by God’s grace. He just uploaded his first song titled as “Yaar Anmulle” on YouTube which went a big viral and boosted his career ahead. Later on, the official video of Yaar Anmulle song was created under the label of Speed Records. After the success of this song, Sharry Mann never looked behind and back to back gave many tremendously Superhit Punjabi Songs.
Sharry Mann Hit Songs are loved and appreciated by every generation of this life. His Music album “Meri Bebe” was that classic number that incorporated several songs that remind us of our childhood. His father never supported him with his dreams of becoming a singer till he proved to be a great one.
After his success in Punjabi Music Industry, his Father started give him his support and best wishes just like his mother did throughout his journey. Hit Songs of Sharry Mann have includes “Yaar Anmulle”, ‘Aate di Chirdi’, ‘Koi Ishq’, ‘Modi ve Modi Sajjna’, ‘Visa’, ‘Roohafza’, ‘3 Peg’, ‘Shaadi.com, ‘Kalla Chann’, ‘Hostel’ and many more. All his hit numbers take us to a dream tour that is truly commendable.
Sharry Maan Acting Career
Apart from his singing career, He also acted in some of the Punjabi Films. The Punjabi movies of Sharry Mann are also being loved by people all over the nation. Although, he has just acted in some of the films, but he is often being seen doing incredible acting in his Punjabi video songs.
He made his debut as an actor with a movie named “Oye Hoye Pyar Ho Gya” in 2013 Though the film did not get much attention at the box office, he is loved by the youth generation. Another movie of Sharry Mann named ‘Ishq Garaari’ was also released in the same year which gave many hit numbers such as ‘Meri Zindagi Banade’, ‘Koi Ishq’ ‘Kudiye Chidiye. All these songs were written and sung by none other than Sharry Mann. This film did far better performance than his previous film-“Oye Hoye Pyar Ho Gya”
He also performed supporting roles in many Punjabi Films and applauded by the audience. His collaboration with Nick Dhammu has always been loved by the audience and they had done various songs and albums together.
Sharry Mann is a great Singer and Actor. He believes that music has immeasurable boundaries and he always wants to be a part of great music work that connects his audience to the Punjabi Culture.
Shocking / Interesting Facts About Sharry Mann
- Sharry Mann’s Hit Song ‘Tin Peg’ was awarded the title “Most Popular Song of the Year’.
- He also won awards like Most Popular Star of the Year, Punjabi Music best debut vocalist, etc.
- Best Album of the Year for song Aate Di Chiri at PTC Punjabi Music Awards in 2013
- He won the title ‘Most Popular Song of the Year’ for song ‘Pooja Kiven Aa’ in 2012
- The National Basketball Association (NBA) has given background music for their cheerleaders with his hit songs like ‘Shaadi.com’ and ‘Tin Pegg’ and we are sure this is not less than a great achievement.