Jordan Sandhu is a popular rising Punjabi Singer. He began his singing career under the banner of Bunty Bains Production. His debut song track `Much Phut Gabru became a big hit and received numerous views on YouTube. He belongs to the Holy City- Amritsar, Punjab and aims to achieve success day by day.
Biography of Jordan Sandhu | Personal Life | Career | Achievements
|Real Name||Jasminder Singh Sandhu|
|Nickname||Jordan, Handsome Jatt, Mirza|
|Occupation||Indian-Punjabi singer, Actor, & Model|
|Date of Birth||July 11, 1990|
|Birth Place||Village Dhariwal, Amritsar, Punjab, India|
|Education Qualification||Bachelor of Arts|
|College/University||GNDU, Amritsar, Punjab, India|
|Debut||Song – Muchh Phut Gabru (2015)|
|Acting Debut||Film – Subedar Joginder Singh (2018)|
|Hobbies||Dancing and Traveling|
Jordan Sandhu is an Indian-Punjabi Singer, Actor, and Model. He was born on July 11 the year 1990 in Amritsar, Punjab, India. He basically sings for Punjabi Music Industry. He began his career in music with his debut Punjabi Song ‘Muchh Phut Gabhru’ which was released in 2015. He was fond of singing since his school and college days. He has also participated in several singing competitions at the District and State level. Jordan Sandhu became popular with his first debut release ‘Muchh Phut Gabhru’ in 2015. He is very handsome, talented and mind-blowing Punjabi Singer.
Jordan Sandhu Family Info
Jordan Sandhu has not shared any information regarding his Father and Mother. However, he has a sibling named Jaspreet Sandhu. As of now, Jordan Sandhu is unmarried and there is no information to date that he is dating someone. He hails from a Sikh Film. He is a great admirer of Popular Punjabi Singer, Diljit Dosanjh.
Education Information of Jordan Sandhu
He has completed his schooling from Khalsa Public School in Amritsar, Punjab. He did a Bachelor’s degree in arts from Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar, Punjab, India.
Complete information of Jordan Sandhu Career
When Jordan Sandhu was 5 years old, his mother inspired him to make his career in singing and started teaching him singing. Later, Jordan got training in singing from his music teacher – Harcharan Singh Kot Khalsa. Since, his school days, Jordan used to participate in singing competitions and has also won several awards and recognitions for the same.
Jordan released his first debut single ‘Muchh Phut Gabrhu’ in 2015 under the music record banner, T-Series, and it became a big hit. This song rose him to fame. After that, he back to back game numerous hit Punjabi songs like Teeje Week, Bebe Di Pasand, Sardar Bandey, Kismat Di Maari, Birthday, Chhad Na Javin, etc.
He started his acting debut in 2018 with a Punjabi biographical war film named ‘Subedar Joginder Singh’ in which played the role of Bant Singh. In this, he shared the screen with lead pair Gippy Grewal and Aditi Sharma. Jordan has recently also given hit Punjabi Movies Kala Shah Kala and Kaake Da Viyah in 2019.
Jordan Sandhu Hit Songs
Jordan Sandhu rose to fame with his debut song ‘Muchh Futt Gabhru’ in 2015. After that, he gave many superhit song tracks which are:
- Teeje Week-2018
- Future Bright (From “Kaake Da Viyah”)-2019
- Handsome Jatta (From “Ashke” Soundtrack)- 2018
- Heer Saleti · 2018
- Bebe Di Pasand
- Bebe Di Pasand (Remix)- 2016
- Jattiye Ni · 2019
- Muchh Phut Gabhru · 2015
- Muchh Rak Hi Aa · 2016
- Ambersar Waala · 2017
- Chhad Na Jaavin · 2016
- Boliyan (From “Kaake da Viyah”) · 2019
- Calender Tareekan (From “Kaake da Viyah”) – 2019
- Kismat Di Maari – 2016
- Gabhru Nu Tarsengi [From “Kaake Da Viyah”] – 2019
- Ankhiyan De Nede
- Gidarh Singhi -2019
- Birthday · 2017
- Peacock · 2019
- Khatre Da Ghuggu
- Sardaar Bandey
- Welcome To The Future -2016
- Jhanjar Chaandi Di – 2019
- Shaukeen Jatt (Kala Shah Kala)-2019
- Daaru Pee Ke Roye Ni -2017
- Chahtaan-Dard (From “T-Series Mixtape Punjabi Season 2”) -2019
- Kinni Sohni (From “Gidarh Singhi“) -2019
- Bandh Karke Sheeshe Car De – 2017
- Naa Sajna Da -2018
- Sandli Haasa -2019
- Jattaan De Dimag Ghum Gye (From “Munda Hi Chahida”) – 2019
- Gidhey Vich
- Jaddi Sardar (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) – 2019
- Gold Platinum -2019
- Mohali Waaliye-2017
- Patlo Nu Tarsenga · 2019
- and many more hit singles
- Star Putt
Awards & Recognitions of Ranjit Bawa
- Jordan Sandhu’s father wanted him to become a politician or policeman.
- His on-screen name Jordan Sandhu was given to him by the Popular Punjabi lyricist, Bunty Bains.
- He started learning music since childhood from his mother.
- He used to participate in many singing and Bhangra competitions during his school and college days.
- Nowadays, Jordan lives with his best friend ‘Gitaz Bindrakhiy’ in Mohali, Punjab, India
That’s all folks about Jordan Sandhu Biography. We hope that you like this information. If you liked it, then, hit like and share this post with your loved ones. Stay Tuned with Foreverpunjabi.com to know about the Biographies of Other Punjabi Artists and Singers.