Jassi Gill is one of the young rock star Punjabi singers. He is also a supermodel and film actor. He was born as Jasdeep Singh, but later after his popularity as Punjabi Singer, he becomes popular as Jassi Gill – a great Punjabi singer and Actor. Since childhood, Jassi Gill did not was much interested in music. Though, with the encouragement by his companions and his performances in local festivities bring him limelight as a great Punjabi Singer. Today, Gill is very popular among all youngsters in the entire nation. He is so attractive and handsome, that his fans can’t stop appreciating him.
Let’s learn all about Sharry Maan Biography
|Real Name||Jasdeep Singh Gill|
|Occupation||Singer, Actor & Model|
|Date of Birth||26 November 1988|
|Birth Place||Jandali village near Khanna, Ludhiana, Punjab, India|
|Education Qualification||Graduation from Gobindgarh College, Punjab India|
|Debut Music Album||Music Album – Batchmate (2011)|
Punjabi FIlm – Mr & Mrs 420 (2014)
Bollywood – Happy Phirr Bhag Jayegi (2018)
|Acting Career||Debut Film- Oye Hoye Pyar Ho Gya (2013)|
As of now, Jassi Gill Age is around 31 years in 2019. He will turn 32 on November 26, 2020
Personal Life Information Of Jassi Gill
Jassi Gill was born in Village Jandali near Khanna, Ludhiana, Punjab on November 26, 1988. He is well known for his tremendous Punjabi singing and is also popular for his acting in Punjabi cinema. His father’s name is Sardar Gurminder Singh and his mother, Ravinder Kaur. Gill’s father is a professional Tumbi player and he always supported Jassi in a singing career. Jassi’s father is also a farmer. He runs his own dairy farm. His mother adores him a lot. She helped him with her savings in releasing his first album. That’s why he says he will always thankful for her mother’s endeavors towards his career. Gill has three sisters and all are married happily. He is the
the youngest brother and that’s why his family loved him a lot. Jassi gill is married. But we have not much info about his wife.
Born as Jasdeep Singh, Jessi Gill is a popular Punjabi singer and actor. He attended Sant Ishar Singh Ji Memorial Public School. He attended Gobindgarh College for his higher studies. In his childhood, Jessi Gill barely had any inclination towards music. However, with training and encouragement to perform in local youth festivals fetched his appreciation and recognition.
View this post on Instagram
Weekend Hai.. Lambi Ride Pe Chalein? #Lamborghini from @jaimummydi out on Monday! @mesunnysingh @sonnalliseygall #SupriyaPathak @poonam_dhillon_ @navjotgulati @nehakakkar @meetbrosofficial @kumaarofficial @arvindrkhaira @i.sahaj @shreoshi4 @luv_films @tseries.official @tseriesfilms #LuvRanjan @gargankur82 @bhushankumar
Career Biography Of Jassi Gill
- Jassi Gill started his professional career with his debut album Batchmate in 2011.
- The album went viral after its release and become a huge success.
- All the songs of that album received a lot of appreciation from the audience.
- Particularly, the song Choodiyan from that album become very popular at that time. He then released his next song “Vigre Sharabi” in 2012. Further, Jassi launched his second version of the album ‘Batchmate 2’ in 2013.
- This album was even more big hit and he enjoyed a lot of appreciation and acclaim. The song “Lancer” from that album was truly the biggest hit of that time.
- After his third music album in 2014 titled Replay, he released a range of other popular singles including Gabbroo, Jump 2 Bhangra, Att Karti, Yaar Jatt De, Anaconda, Bournvita, Snapchat, MILF and many more.
- His hit song Nakhre released in 2017 has received more than 60 million views on YouTube to date.
- Gill made his debut as an actor with the movie Mr & Mrs 420. He has also performed supporting actor roles in several movies like Dildariyaan, Dil Vil Pyar Vyar, Sargi, and Mundeyan Ton Bachke Rahin.
- He got the Best Male Debut Award at PTC Punjabi Film Award for his great debut performance in the film Mr & Mrs. 420.
- He started his Bollywood acting journey with the film named Happy Phirr Bhag Jayegi in 2018.
- He is all set to be seen in his next Bollywood film Panga in which he is starring alongside Kangana Ranaut and Richa Chadda and many others.
- His collaboration with Kaur B in the hit song “Classmate” featured in the movie Daddy Cool Munde Fool also received great applauds.
- He released another song, “Pyar Mera” in 2013. After his great success from that album, he steps ahead and never looked back. In 2017, he released his popular Punjabi song “Nakhre”. In 2014, Jassi made his debut in acting on the Punjabi Films with Mr & Mrs 420.
- He starred along with Roshan Prince and Simran Kaur Mundi. That film- Mundeyan Ton Bachke Rahin was a romantic comedy. In February 2018, Jassi got the chance to work in a film named Oh Yaara Ainvayi Ainvayi Lut Gaya with Gauhar Khan. He also worked in the Bollywood Movie in Happy Phirr Bhag Jayegi along with Sonakshi Sinha, Jimmy Sheirgill and Diana Penty.
- It was his first Bollywood film. Since, then, his popularity is growing day by day. Jassi gill has millions of fans on Instagram and 4.4 million fans following at his own official account.
Shocking / Interesting Facts about Jassi Gill
- Initially, he was not much interested in singing career, but, his music teacher Narender Dhiman inspired him to pursue his career in music.
- At his college youth festival, he won the first runners-up award for the 4 times in a row.
- After completing his education, he moved to Australia and he used to work as a car washerman.
- He was seen on the cover page of Lifestyle Magazine paired with Rubina Bajwa.